Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Be Brave.

The other day I met a very young lady, no older than six. We had to leave her parents behind as we trekked on down to the MRI scanner, just her and I. We chatted about life - princesses, puppies, and the color purple. At one point during our very in depth discussion she paused for quite some time. I ask her what she was thinking to which she replied:

"I am scared right now, but I'm trying to be brave."

I hope my babies have it in them to be brave.

BETHANY ELEANOR | P H O T O: Blog Photos &emdash;

Someday, baby girl, when you are a famous musician, be it drummer, pianist, concert jazz flutist, please remember these photos.

  BETHANY ELEANOR | P H O T O: Blog Photos &emdash; BETHANY ELEANOR | P H O T O: Blog Photos &emdash; BETHANY ELEANOR | P H O T O: Blog Photos &emdash; BETHANY ELEANOR | P H O T O: Blog Photos &emdash;
BETHANY ELEANOR | P H O T O: Blog Photos &emdash; BETHANY ELEANOR | P H O T O: Blog Photos &emdash; BETHANY ELEANOR | P H O T O: Blog Photos &emdash;
Say what you wanna say 
And let the words fall out 
Honestly I wanna see you be brave 
 With what you want to say 
And let the words fall out 
Honestly I wanna see you be brave 

 I just wanna see you 
I just wanna see you 
I just wanna see you 
I wanna see you be brave

~ S. Bareilles

No comments: