Monday, October 10, 2011

Imma Bee

For whatever reason, my child has decided that she would like to hang out in the 90th percentile for height and weight. It's not like all the cool kids are doing it - I always thought it was much more avant garde to spend my oh-so-valuable time as an infant chillin' in the 10th - so I don't know where she got the mindset to be huge. Doesn't matter. What matters is that she isn't really going to fit into her hand-me-down Halloween costumes when that holiday rolls around so we had to do some premature glam shots last month.

{Imma Bee, Imma Bee, Imma be rockin' like this.}

 {Showin' off those teeth like its something to do}

 
Also - 
I've started running again. I love it.
I highly recommend it. 

~

Work, work, work. It has been especially rough lately. There are just certain things a person cannot un-see or un-experience. I spend 36 nocturnal hours a week as a nurse in a pediatric ICU where anything and everything can and does happen. I have the privilege of working with families during their blackest of nights. I feel one iota of the pain that these families endure - this small amount of anguish is difficult to swallow and I cannot imagine taking their place and having to bear the entire brunt of this pain.

Thank you. Thank you for my healthy baby. Thank you for my happy family. Thank you a million times over.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you. I love your mindset and attitude. I love your family. I love hanging out with you.