Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Maybe. Maybe not.

Did I have a baby just so I could photograph her? Maybe. Maybe not.

Sometimes I feel that my growing obsession with snapping fotos de mi hija (pictures of my daughter, for those monolinguists out there) is getting at little out of hand. But really, when I'm 80 years old....

......sitting on my yacht, am I going to be thinking about much money I have? No. I'm going to be thinking about, how many friends I have. And my children. And my comedy albums. I mean, I have a yacht so I obviously did pretty well money wise. (Thank you Michael Scott).

Out of the Office and back to reality......I don't think I'm going to look back and say 'man, I really wish I had taken less pictures of my baby girl.' I may sport these feelings when it comes to pictures of my pooches...but they rank a couple notches lower on the totem pole.

I just discovered that my camera can take B&W photos. I have always just black-and-white-atized photos after the fact. Just thought you'll should be privy to the behind-the-scenes of these next photos.

 {I know it's crazy, but Little Lovely just keeps growing. So crazy in fact, I feel compulsively obligated to document that she really was once this itty-bitty}

{Take some time soaking in this piece. Notice how the artist is trying to convey the childlike fun and wonder she is experiencing with her photography hobby.}

{Just my sense of humor, I guess}

{And lastly, our house is full of love this week. The rundown -
Myself, husband, 
Uncle, aka UC (pictured above), 
Little Lovely,
Peanut the Beagle, Whiskey the Schnoodle, 
Tazzie the GrumpCat, 
and a tank full of sea critters. 
Oh man.}

Okay, back to the movie. Green Hornet. In 3D. Check it - sound track extraordinaire:

Been spending most our lives living in the Gangsta's Paradise
Been spending most our lives living in the Gangsta's Paradise
Keep spending most our lives living in the Gangsta's Paradise
Keep spending most our lives living in the Gangsta's Paradise

Thanks Coolio, for taking me back. 

No comments: